Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Where Have You Been Lately

Well I guess everybody could ask me the same thing. Where have I been lately? Well working through the menopause thing - it causes your life to pause for a bit. I've been right here all the time - just not communicating too much except with Jesus when my brain is not in a fog. I've been exercising my brain my taking a course, working slowly through it, went to YC in Edmonton last weekend - wow - 16,000 loudly praising people for Jesus - it was great. Been fighting off all kinds of influenca bugs and not winning, but I did learn something on Sunday - Faith - does it change things or circumstances - no, I don't think so - not all the time - but it does enable me to know that Jesus is always with me like He was with the disciples when they were killed for His Name sake, and for all the others who are persecuted and killed in this day and age - When Jesus returns - will He find faith on the earth? I pray He finds it in my heart and in yours.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bette said...

great to see your back

5:02 PM  
Blogger Tatchy said...

Hello there. How have you been doing lately? We don't hear from you enough! You need to come visit us!~_^

~Tatianna

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home