Wednesday, February 22, 2006

IAm Satisfied

Well I am going to try this again. It did not work the last time.
It has been a full day and I am ready for bed. I just had
a conversations with a good friend who said they were yearning
for more of God. I understand that yearning but I have to say
...So I have seen you in the sancturary, I have seen your power and
I have seen your glory, and I Am Satisfied with You (Jesus). I think
we can be hungry for more of G-d but still be so fully satisfied with Him
that we are at rest. G-od's blessings on you all in this world and good
night. I remember our time in Saskatchewan and want to be there
as soon as school is out again, but I was satisfied with our visit.
It was great. Collen I would like to talk to you in person or on the
phone some day. Is that okay with you? Anyways Goodnight all
and have a blessed safe and peaceful sleep to night. Tormorrow
is a new day, new blessings, new mercies, new glories with our G-d.
How absolutely wonderful. Talk to you all tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home