Monday, February 27, 2006

A Good Book

It has been a few days since I've been here.
I just finished reading a mini-book my friend
gave me called "Two of Me, The Struggle With Sin"
by David Wilkerson. You can find it at
www.tscpulpitseries.org EXCELLENT!!
My cat Lady has finally settled down and my
2 fish Hope and Love are doing just fine too.

The LORD remains faithful and present
for which I am very thankful.

Hopefully tomorrow I can find some free time
to write more--watch for my testimony of how
the Lord God brought me into His great Kingdom
and how He continues daily to work in me good
things for eternity.

The Lord G-d is a strength and shield, He give
grace and glory. No good thing will He withhold
to them that walk uprightly. How blessed is the
man that trusts in Him. Psalm 84: 11, 12

Good Day and Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home